The new Enduro RR my 2021 is coming on the market with many new features.
The Tuscan manufacturer was able to transfer of much of the know-how gained from the great racing successes of the 2016 season from the competition bikes to the production models after victories in both the Riders World Championship (E3 class) and the Manufacturers World Championship (EnduroGp class). The Beta engineers at Rignano, with guidance from their top riders, Steve Holcombe and Alex Salvini, have designed a new line of motorcycles that are remarkably lighter in weight with better performance than the previous models; 4.7 kg lighter for the 2-stroke versions and a whopping 5.3 kg shaved off the 4-stroke bikes.
But this drop in weight is not the only feature worthy of note. The engines, running gear and suspension are products of a significant technical evolution which has further enhanced the strengths of this new generation of RR models giving them an ease of handling with a solid and immediate feeling as well as a high degree of reliability.
NEW UPDATES LIST:
- Updated chassis in the steering headarea and in the reinforcedplates for improved feel and durability. The accessories supplied have been modified to provide better protection against wear.
- Improved rear subframe, more robust and durable.
- New side-panel mounting, for easier installation.
- Updated tank cover cap for improved mounting.
- Renewed seat improved on both the base plateand the foam –now providing better support fora more comfortable ride.
- Optimization of the air filter box for improved waterproofing; new mounting in the filter inspection side panel for a more practical use.
- New electrical system, with improved charging efficiency.
- Upgrade of numerous internal components of the ZF fork, to further improve fluidity and reliability.
- New shock absorber setting to increase traction.
- Updated speedometer giving better reliability and precision.
- New bright red colouring and graphics.
- Electric Start
- Low seat height while maintaining
- Lower maintenance
(comparative to similar products)
- Push button removable seat
- DID Oring Chain and
- Road use compliant
- Top quality components
- 6-Speed Gear Box
- Synerject Fuel Injection
- Redesigned syspension and settings
All BETA models are NZ Road use compliant.
Want to know more? Get in touch today!